Sassy Saus'g & Spinach Alfredo Bake
Prep. Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 110 min
- 6 lbs., 8 oz. Pasta, Spiral
- 2 gal. Water, Boiling
- 2 bags, Deeply Rooted Farms’ Italian Crumbles
- 40 oz. Spinach, Chopped, Frozen
- 4.17 qts. Alfredo Sauce, Prepared, Frozen (1 quart, 1 cup)
- 4 qts. 3⁄4 c. (1 quart, 1 cup)
- 10 c. Cottage Cheese, 2% Low Fat
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic, Granulated
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 5 lbs. Pasta, Rotini, Whole Grain-Rich Blend
- 40 oz. Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, Dried, Flakes
- Serving = #6 Disher
- 2.5 oz. Meat/Meat Alternate
- 1 oz. Equivalent Grain
- Thaw Alfredo sauce in the refrigerator.
Prepare Deeply Rooted Mexican Crumbles according to the package using a stove or oven. In either application, drain excess liquid after cooking.
- Spray (3) 2-inch steam table pans with pan release.
- Prepare sauce: In large mixing bowl, whisk together Alfredo sauce and water.
- Add Crumbles, spinach, cottage cheese, garlic, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add uncooked rotini noodles to alfredo Crumble mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pans, dividing into thirds.
- Top each pan with 13 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pans with aluminum foil – be sure to spray the underside of the foil with pan release to prevent sticking to cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 ̊F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Just prior to serving, sprinkle 2 tsp. of dried parsley over each pan.
- Cover and hold for service.
- Serve using #6 Disher.
Serve with PillsburyTM Frozen Biscuit Dough, 2.51 oz., twisted into a breadstick and lightly dusted with garlic powder (2 Grain)