Prep. Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 2 Bags, Deeply Rooted Farms’ Mexican Crumbles
- 1 #10 Can Bush’s Taco Fiesta Black Beans, Drained
- 2 #10 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 5 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 c. Optional –Onion, Diced, Sauteed (Optional)
- 1 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Serving = 3⁄4 cup
- 2 oz. Meat/Meat Alternate
- 1⁄3 c. Beans/Peas (Legumes) Vegetable
- 3⁄4 c. Red/Orange Vegetable
- Prepare Deeply Rooted Mexican Crumbles according to the package using a stove or oven. In either application, drain excess liquid after cooking.
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F.
- Using a large kettle or bowl, combine crumbles, beans, tomatoes, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Using 2 full-size steam pans, split the Crumble-Chili mixture evenly and cover. If using foil, cover with parchment paper and then foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the temperature reaches 165°F.
- Hold at 135°F until service.
- Serve 3⁄4 c. per serving and top with 2 tbsp. cheese.
- Cool to 41°F within 4 hours. Freeze in gallon bags to use on loaded baked potatoes! NOTE: If you do not have spices, you can use 1 chili spice packet per every 50 svgs instead.
- Serve with a warm cinnamon roll. Kids love this combination!
- Serve with Annie’sTM Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies